Things To Do
New York City is a wild and wonderful place. For those coming from out of town: thank you! We recognize that celebrating with us is not inexpensive, nor is it easy to travel in and out of the City. So again: thank you, thank you, thank you! We hope you will use this occasion to explore Lower Manhattan. And for those of you already in the tri-state, perhaps the list of attractions below will introduce you to something new in the Big Apple.
We'll continue to update this page throughout the fall, winter, and spring, so please do check back.
- Cafetal Social Club: The last 'social club' in Little Italy/NoLita. Please be nice to Lou and Carmine.
- Pomodoro: Jenny loves this hole-in-the-wall pizza joint. Avoid the throngs of tourists at Lombardi's and enjoy their vodka slice.
- Landmark Diner: One of our favorite weekend rituals is getting pancakes from this greasy spoon diner.
- Botanica: Our first date!
- Check out the TKTS Discount Booths and/or contact Lani for more information.
- Information on off-off Broadway can be found here.
- The Redgrave Theater is very close to our venue and our home.
New York Sports
- Yankees v. Orioles (5/7-5/10; 4 games)
- Cosmos (5/10)
- Rangers (likely in the playoffs; may have a game in town)
- Islanders (likely in the playoffs; may have a game in town)
Various Museum Exhibits
- American Natural History Museum
- Jewish Museum
- Metropolitan Museum
- Museum of the Moving Image
- New Museum
- Tenement Museum
- Transit Museum